Average Monthly Pay Plan
Pointe Coupee Electric is now accepting applications for our average monthly payment plan. Under this plan your account will be averaged each month using the most recent 12 month usage history and that is the amount you will be billed. This will result in a more consistent bill each month for our members.
The plan encompasses the following eligibility requirements:
- Available for residential accounts only.
- You must have lived at the current address for at least 12 months.
- Disconnection for any reason will disqualify your account.
- Full payment of amount owed will become due upon disconnections.
- Pointe Coupee Electric reserves the right to reject or remove any account from this plan at any time.
- Nonpayment of full budget amount billed will disqualify your account.
- Disqualification or voluntary withdrawal from this plan will result in the total outstanding debt becoming current and due.
You can either complete the webform below and click submit to have your information directly emailed to us, or you can click on one of the links below to download a printable copy of this form. You can then fax the completed form back to us at (225) 638-8124 or mail to us at P.O. Box 160, New Roads, LA 70760.